In 1954, brothers Nils and Per Svärdsudd from Piteå invested in a forward control tractor. The purpose of the investment was to complement the bus service that they were already operating. They soon expanded by purchasing a wheel loader and started doing snow clearance and other jobs in the city.
In 1956, they started operations at the SCA paper mill. Over the years, operations have expanded heavily, resulting in the acquisition of more machines and the employment of more staff.
In 1977, the company took over truck operations at SCA from Bottenvikens Stuveri and following this, they shut their bus service down. Three year later, the company was acquired by Bottenvikens Stuveri.